- There is a trader. He is in a black diamond-shaped ship. The prizes are basically the same. No word yet on if he's handsome.
- Ship cost, like land cost, is based on personal number of ships squared. This number looks to be a key in TE3K as well.
- Sabotage is offered, though of course the wording is different:
- Online/Offline status of one's superior is indicated by a red light immediately next to their name.
- The clock is now a blue metallic pinwheel at the top center of the hud, it lights up as the month passes:
- There are credit windfalls, both good and bad. This is a good one:
- Colonies are new, but fulfill much the same function as subjects, Federation Hud, in the traditional game. Complete with disasters!
- Nobility taxes have their own new guise. Honesty in advertising?
(list subject to extensive additions and revisions, any suggestions, IM Vulpine Eldrich in world)