Wednesday, January 6, 2010

11th Guild has Risen!

Sikaria! Long live Sikaria thay shouted as Stewart Mcdowwll took the Guild Leader reins of the 11th Guild to enter the Tiny Empires 3000 universe! Ascending from Anarchy, which sounds like a good thing, at 1 pm SLT, January 3, 2010.
This from their group charter:
We are a technologically far advanced civilization. By using a space folding technology it is possible to travel instantaneously over up to 40000 light years. We have our own version of a `Prime Directive', and thus don't interfere will less advanced guilds.

We don't need rules, but I must ask that we continue to be supportive of our parent guild Anarchy!
Stewart had these words to say after the ascension:
....this is YOUR guild. Just because I happen to be at the top, does NOT mean I am the boss. A guild is only as strong as the people that are in it. My job is to you all, and do my best to make it fun....NOT to be a boss or babysitter. If there is something you need, please let me know and I'll do my best. Communication is key... My job is to help you all.

You humble servant and GL,
Congratulations Stewart Mcdowwll!

No comments:

Post a Comment