Thursday, November 15, 2012

Report From the Cryo Chamber

I awake from my cryo chamber and look around with blurry eyes... Seems that there has been little change in the universe for a millennium and wonder,  Space is so big, people are spread into the far depths, light years away from each other.  There must be a place we can meet, a neutral zone... Occasionally I see life on the official "Tiny Empires 3000" Group comm channel and the  official "TE3000 Directors Alliance" Group channel.  The only place where you might run into another player is the Tiny Empires Upgrade Station, but if you loiter around there, you could be accused of recruiting, which is not allowed there.  Wouldn't it be nice if there was a place for us to meet and hangout and not worry about being accused of recruiting. As of this writing I know of no such place.

There are several unofficial groups related to Tiny Empires 3000, some who are "free speech" and or "recruiting groups," but they tend to be small and very quiet.

So wouldn't it be nice if there was a Neutral Help Center, maybe like a Star Wars bar, where we can meet and offer help to new players and get to know each other better?  Maybe even pick up a subordinate...

Maybe I'm dreaming and I really didn't wake up from my cryo sleep...




1 comment: