Saturday, February 4, 2012

Guild Goes Supernova!

February 4th, 2012 [Jun 3598] and about 1:34 pm Nicole Perian launched her new guild, "Supernova" from within The Mu Federation.  Nicole was unavailable at the time of this report so I asked Mu Federation Guild Leader Buckaroo Mu his thoughts:
Alamiga Anatine: Will be writing about "Supernova's" birth in the TE3K blog, I'm assuming a positive thing from your perspective?


Buckaroo Mu: Absolutely. It's an honor to midwife another guild into the game. This is the 3rd guild to ascend directly from us, and the 9th in our "family tree". I'm quite proud of them all.
I had a peek at Supernova's group charter and gathered the following from it:
Supernova - an explosion of a massive, super-giant star...that shines with the brilliance of 10 billion suns!  We are a friendly, kooky, and peaceful Guild ..fun-loving, and no sabotage.  The third line to Guild under  the leadership of Buckaroo Mu, of Mu trade.....we count among our many friends...the Federation Alliance, and Swank.....
Nicole Perian, Guild Leader

Congratulations Nicole and Supernova!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comments, Alamiga :-) It is a total honor to have the support of my friends, and Guild members, that have the belief that I will be a great Leader. Every last member of my Guild is a super person. Together, we will shine brightly. Buck has always been helpful in everyway. Others have encouraged and helped me along the way. I have benefitted from their collective knowledge, and I'm looking forward to a bright and luminous year ahead, for our Guild!

    ReplyDelete