Monday, June 7, 2010

Alliance of Lyonesse Launches

June 7, 2010 at about 10:00 am SL time the Tiny Empires 3000 HUD announced the following:
[Mar 3286] Guildleader Snookums Voom formed the guild "Alliance of Lyonesse". It is the 20th Guild to be created after the Alliance of Hera started it all.

I chatted with Snookums shortly afterward to get her reaction and some words for our readers.

Alamiga Anatine: Wow, congratulations, let me know when you have time to say something for the Tiny Empires 3000 Blog readers.

Snookums Voom: sure. right now... still scared to death. and terribly excited.

I don't know why... I can get so excited over these games!

I was originally in The Shadows Guild. My entire downline, especially my direct subjects, have been very supportive, motivating, encouraging.. and excited over this new venture. This was a somewhat spur-of-the-moment decision... so we still have much to organize and develop. But we will work very diligently to become a respected guild and play this game with honor.
Congratulations Snookums Voom and Best wishes to the Alliance of Lyonesse!

1 comment:

  1. WTG OUR NEW LEADER:)))))))))))))))

    WE LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete