Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Kelly Barron Launches The "Dendarii Guild"

At about 12:43 pm SL time on May 25th, 2010, [Nov 3803 TE3K time] Kelly Baron ascends from Anarchy, becomes Guild Leader and names her guild "Dendarii Guild!"

Dendarii is the 17th Guild to Launch in Tiny Empires 3000.

I contacted Kelly and asked her if she had anything to add upon her ascension for the blog.

I'm so excited!
I owe a big thank you to BigJohn for his help, and to Scotty, Steve, Zhu, & Stew for advice.
It must be said that i don't deserve all the credit, this would never happen without a loyal crew!!!
Just that i have the best, funniest, most loyal Crew!!! lol
I really love these folks!!
I'm sitting here grinning like an idiot lol
I got the impression she was quite ecstatic.

Congratulations Kelly Baron and Best wishes to the Dendarii Guild!

No comments:

Post a Comment