Monday, February 15, 2010

Guild of Swank Launches

This was the line from the gossip page:
[May 3089] Guildleader Scottie Muircastle formed the guild "Guild of Swank".

On February 15th, 2010 at about 4:45 pm SL time, Scottie Muircastle did the final click on his HUD to ascended from Haven and form the Guild of Swank.

Scottie offered the following:
Swankhaven Blitz is needed in RL and will be spending more time offline than he feels would be good for the kingdom. The guild was formed from the people of the classic kingdom of Swank mostly, although there is several other kingdoms represented here also. I named the guild in his honor since he is the one who actually formed it and I respect him as a leader, and have for the time that i have been playing the game, as I have been in Swank since shortly after I started playing. I have a lot of plans for the guild to try and keep it interesting, most will take time to get into action and hopefully in the meantime I can settle into the new role as Guild leader.

Congratulations Scottie!

No comments:

Post a Comment